“Only you can set my heart on fire…”
That one beatiful holiday that celebrates the joyous feeling of love and romance is right around the corner. Yes, I’m talking about Valentine’s Day, but you knew that already. I’m going to guess that many of you have some big plans that day.
Valentine’s Day was one of the best holidays growing up. As kid everyone was your valentine and you always had some little classroom party to look forward to at the end of the day. But now? No more Valentine parties, that’s for sure.
My plans this Valentine’s Day are to, unfortunately, study for all my upcoming tests and maybe binge watch a couple of movies with my roommate. We recently watched Pride & Prejudice and oh my god let me tell you how awesome and romantic that movie is. It’s perfection in a nut shell and Mr. Darcy, well Mr. Darcy is another story for another time…
With that said, here’s a sneak peak on ways to my heart:
- Books, plain and simple. I live and breath books, they are the best way to my heart.
- Coffee or tea, either or is fine by me. Sipping this hot beverage any time of day is relaxing and something I’ll always love.
- Clichés. I know that’s so lame, but being a hopeless romantic makes me love most of those cheesy clichés we all dislike so much.
- Staying in and having a movie day! It’s fun and romantic, plus I’ve recently learned that cuddle helps keep you healthy.
- Shooting, take me out to the shooting range. It’s almost as great as taking me to a bookstore!
Those are just a few ways to my heart. Now tell me how to get to yours!
Lots of Love,
Felie Fel ?